Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Week 5 of 52.....

This is an easy style. I just twisted my hair as I did in week one. This time I did not continue on to make the Bantu Knots. I simply took two or three twist and rolled them up. Once they were all rolled up I slept on it and took them out the next morning. Let me know what you think!!! Would you wear this style?


Simple Twist or Palm Roll







Removing Rollers








I can't believe that I am showing the world me and my curlers...



The result









Close up


6 comments:

  1. This is so much fun, Erica! I like this style very much, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was petty. Maybe it was the gray outfit that made me favor it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it turned out nice now how was it sleeping on the rollers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those rollers are like little pillows. It was fine because they weren't the hard kind. Thank you Jocelin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! It actually looks like locs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Super cute do.

    ReplyDelete